Friday, August 05, 2005

Welcome



Welcome,

This is obviously my first post here my blog and I'm attempting to set the tone for this blog. I intend to chronicle what I see as the need for--and the actual--"restoration of the sacred." I will entertain all issues from the current state of the Church, the need for fervent and orthodox Bishops, the Vatican, sacred music, and the liturgy. I hope you will enjoy.

Now to give you some background information about your humble blogger: I am a young man in my twenties who sees great promise in the Church. I hold that the Catholic Church, with her millennia-long traditions, unsurpassed beauty, and by her foundation by Jesus Christ is the pillar of truth in the world. I, like many others, see that there is a great need for that truth to be spread to all peoples. I am particularly interested in the restoration of the sacred liturgy, restoring the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass to reflect the millennia-long history of the Church while remaining faithful to the Magisterium and the successor of St. Peter.